• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Hunters Hut

Inactive Commercial Member
1642887710617.png

Hi Guys every Now and then something comes out that is way cool. Check this out. It is called the Cell Phone Pistol. It comes in .380 ACP or 9mm. It also comes with a cool cell phone carrier that acts like a holster. You can also purchase a clip that attaches to the pistol, or a Kyrodex holster itself. When this pistol is closed and in its carrier you would never know that it is not a cell phone.

I just became a dealer for these pistols. Of course I had to try one out. At 10 ft I can keep two shots in a 8in pie plate. Caution though if you upgrade to the 9MM it is probably going to sting your hand a little.

This pistol is retailing for$599.00..... to our registered RVforum members $559.00. The 9MM caliber MSRP $750.00 RVforum members $649.00

FYI.... If you purchase a firearm from The Hunters Hut out of the state of PA I will have to ship to a registered FFL ( Fedral Firearms Licensed ) dealer in your state. They will send me a copy of their current FFL. I will charge you price + tax + shipping. When it arrives at your FFL he will contact you and charge you a fee to transfer the firearm in your name.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards Jim P

Mine is a glock 26.

Hey Fish: Actually mine is a Glock 27 in .40 cal......LOL

.380 is a well proven caliber for small personal protection handguns. Ive had an AMT Back up in .380 for decades that has a wallet sized/shape holster with a trigger hole in it. Imagine the surprise....The sub-mini glocks, have a 27, are fine but bulkier.

Last edited:
That's one of the concerns with the compact Glock Model 26 in 9mm and 27 in .40 cal is the double stack fat grip. Now the Glock 43X single stack, 10 shot, in 9mm is a perfect packing pistol. It is basically the same size as a Sig Sauer 365X, or a Springfield Armory Hellcat. They are the three hottest conceal carry pistols in the market now. Taurus just came out with a new model, not the G3, or G4, but I think its called GTX or something like that. I am getting the first order next week.

S&W M&P 380auto

Yep, S&W M&P 380 is another good one. Plus you can get them with a built in Crimson Trace Laser. It was a smart move on S&W's part, they bought out Crimson Trace lasers.

Jim P.

S&W M&P 9mm
Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 ga. for backup buck shot / hollow point slugs

Just got in the full color Stars & Stripes Cell Phone pistol and the ghosted Flag with the Blue Line, both in .380 ACP. I also picked up two credit card pistols. Single shot .22's the size of a credit card, very slim.

HH

Latest resources

Back