Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Deathdog

RVF Newbee
Looking for a resource to get Manuals for a 1977 Winnebago Brave D21. I have a parts List, Paint Codes and Brochure.

New to RVing. Purchased this after sitting for 30 plus years. 44,000 miles and one owner. It's not in terrible shape. I just have no idea how to do anything to it or where anything is at. I'm sure the plumbing needs redone. Where's the pump? Where's this, where's that?! It's too cold to do much right now but I would like to get as much information together as possible.

Thanks in advance.

The question is are you planning to restore? If not take the view it is an empty slate that Beggs for an artist!

All systems in an RV have a similar layout, and in 77' they were quite simple.

The question is are you planning to restore? If not take the view it is an empty slate that Beggs for an artist!

All systems in an RV have a similar layout, and in 77' they were quite simple.
Kevin, I'm sure that is true. However, I have no background in this. I have extensive background in automotive. So the mechanical aspect of it is not a problem. My first project is the plumbing. I know it leaks profusely. I assume it was not weather proofed at some point. I know there is a pump. Where's the pump? How do you activate it? Where does it get it's power? How does it get power? Hence, my request for the manuals.

Looking for a resource to get Manuals for a 1977 Winnebago Brave D21. I have a parts List, Paint Codes and Brochure.

New to RVing. Purchased this after sitting for 30 plus years. 44,000 miles and one owner. It's not in terrible shape. I just have no idea how to do anything to it or where anything is at. I'm sure the plumbing needs redone. Where's the pump? Where's this, where's that?! It's too cold to do much right now but I would like to get as much information together as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Deathdog, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to recommend another site ; Classic Winnebago and vintage motorhomes.I have a 1971 Winnebago 24D.Found this group 20 years ago, been a huge help.
Water pump ( if original) is actually an air compressor, located at floor level behind cabinet door.It can be replaced with 12v water pump.
Let me know if I can help any further

Deathdog, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to recommend another site
Yes you can, not a mafia controlled forum here :) Help each other out however is best.

Also realize, back in the day,there was no grey tanks( shower/sink ).Water just ran out underneath.I redid all the plumbing underneath to empty into black tank with new valve for dumping.This does limit amount of usage if boondocking.
First thing I would address, look for roof water leaks.you don't want to spend money elsewhere if roof is all rotted out.

Latest resources

Back