Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

1986 Bounder

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Kweanb

RVF Newbee
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
My partner died in January and now I'm 73 and by my self. My hot water heater quit working, replaced the heating element and thermostat and it still won't work. Now I have a water leak that's gotten so bad I've had to turn the water off.
I can't get any assistance from anyone/where.
Can someone tell me what the pipes on the left in the picture are for?
 

Attachments

  • 20261005_163643.jpg
    20261005_163643.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom