Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Tnic

RVF Newbee
I'm currently waiting for a dry weekend day (good luck with THAT) to go check out an '89 Honey/Ford 350 in my area. The exterior looks great with "a little work needed" and the interior is almost a blank slate as the owner started renos and decided he doesn't have the time. Yes, I suspect he ran into water damage -pics of the cabover corners say yes there is- and doesn't want to do the demo & repair needed. From the few pics, it looks like most of the renovations he DID do need to be yanked out, but won't know more until we get eyes on it.

What I think I know so far:

ANYWAY, I think its a 27 footer with a rear bedroom (twin bed?), but hard to say more.
Does anyone know what the (approximate) floor plan should look like? I've found a couple YT vids of very similar models, but would like to get more info.
The dinette (Left side) and couch are behind the cab. The "L" Kitchen (also Left) is next with the fridge across on the right.
I think the shower and potty room are next and opposite each other with the BR in the rear.
It has a generator.

My abilities:
I am well able to do any demo/reno needed to make this rig a nice adventure machine. I'm currently hand building our own cabin and worked as a mechanic in the USAF (USAF MSgt Ret) for many years, so most of the normal mechanical things I can handle.

Thanks and appreciate any info
Tim & Irina
Btw: Tnic = Tim's Never In Charge (but she lets me think I am sometimes)

Latest resources

Back