• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2000 holiday rambler endeavor shower water valve

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Would it be behind the faucet in the shower?

Yes it is, trying to get access.
I tried to find a 40' PDG for sale so I could look at the bathroom pics to see where the access may be but there were no 40' PDG's for sale. If you could take some pics of your bathroom inside I'd be happy to take a look. Looking at mine I think if the valve ever goes bad I would have to pull the whole shower enclosure out to get to it. That would be easier than removing the outside wall............ :oops:

I tried to find a 40' PDG for sale so I could look at the bathroom pics to see where the access may be but there were no 40' PDG's for sale. If you could take some pics of your bathroom inside I'd be happy to take a look. Looking at mine I think if the valve ever goes bad I would have to pull the whole shower enclosure out to get to it. That would be easier than removing the outside wall............ :oops:
I found the access. Its at the rear part of the slide. I took the cupboard apart below the sink. I had to cut a access hole above the one they have there. Its tight, I will post pics. Image.jpgImage (1).jpgImage (3).jpgImage (2).jpg

I also had to replace hot water 90 degree fitting.
No need to take out walls and shower. It took me 2 days, but I'm 71 and on oxygen 24/7.
Very tight quarters, if I was 10 years younger it would've been easier. The darn repair shop who I depend on couldn't find it. Over 25 years in the business?
Thanks for your help.

Dang! Quite the adventure. I hope I never have that problem. Some things in these RV's are a little hard to get to and it turns a simple job into one that is a lot harder than it should be!! Glad you got it.

Latest resources

Back