Mike in Va
RVF Newbee
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Mike in Va submitted a new listing:
2001 Holiday Rambler Ambassador For Sale - 2001 Holiday Rambler Ambassador For Sale
Learn more about this listing...
2001 Holiday Rambler Ambassador For Sale - 2001 Holiday Rambler Ambassador For Sale
2001 HR Ambassador 34 PBD, Two slides
It has the Cummins 5.9 engine with 98000 miles and the 7500 quite generator with 650 hours.
I have owner this RV for 6 years and have made numerous improvements to it.
I installed an air dog fuel pump system that includes 2 fuel filters.
The tires are TOYO and have a date of 2021.
It has 4 Trojan batteries dated 2023. I installed two additional batteries for a total of 4 cabin batteries.
All 4 wheels had new rotors, brakes, break calibers and brake...
Learn more about this listing...