Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

WildCanadian

RVF Newbee
Hello every one I have a problem I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I need to remove my instrument cluster on my 2003 Itasca Sunrise to have it rebuilt. I see there is 6 screws that need to be taken out but they are behind the plastic dash cover. Can some one tell me how to remove the plastic cover that covers that part of the dash. Thank You

Without a picture it’s a bit difficult to help, but on you may have to take the panel surrounding the cluster off first.

Not sure where to start. I see screws holding the cluster in but the plastic dash cover is covering them up enough that you can't get a screw driver on them.

Attachments

• Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Not sure where to start. I see screws holding the cluster in but the plastic dash cover is covering them up enough that you can't get a screw driver on them.
You have to remove the plastic cover first.

That's the problem. There is no visible screws to take out. I got one when I removed the right side air vent but that's all so far.

That's the problem. There is no visible screws to take out. I got one when I removed the right side air vent but that's all so far.
Well I don’t know your rv, but in vehicles you pull with I little pressure and it pops out. Maybe search som other forums or google it might help.

Hello every one I have a problem I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I need to remove my instrument cluster on my 2003 Itasca Sunrise to have it rebuilt. I see there is 6 screws that need to be taken out but they are behind the plastic dash cover. Can some one tell me how to remove the plastic cover that covers that part of the dash. Thank You
Look at this!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back