Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

wlittle49

RVF Newbee
I have a new to me 372DS in excellent condition except the dash air is not working. I am looking for a part number for the drier and the amount of freon this unit holds. Freightliner says this is on the coach side and not the chassis so they cannot help. A Coachmen dealer contacted Coachment but since Forest River bought Coachmen in I think 2009 no records they have go back before then.

Anyone have any idea what the part number on the drier may be and the freon charge. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, I have no information on this unit. In my experience companies do not have much info on units older than 6-10 years. May thought I’d try Coachman’s Owners Club. Some where out there is an owner that can help you. Good luck.

Being a 1997 model, you should be able to tinker with the freon loading with gauges and get the pressures right for optimum cooling. As for the dryer, you may have to pull it and see if you can get the numbers off of it or take it to NAPA. They can match it up for you. You should probably consider replacing the expansion valve as well.

Coachmen Owners Association is zero help. Anything older than 2009 is out of luck. Probably will pull it off when we refill the system and see what I can find on the dryer itself. Right now with it installed there are no labels or markings whatsoever. Thanks for the replies.

Latest resources

Back