Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Roscodude77

RVF Newbee
Just bought a 40' Rambler by Monaco and can't figure out how to start the air conditioners. There is no power to the panel that controls the air conditioners and turning on the power switch does nothing. I also cannot figure out how to turn on the back up camera and the water pump. The batteries are turned on. Do I need to have the 4 slides all the way out before the air conditioner control gets power.
Just a guess. Any direction someone has sure would be appreciated.

You need to be hooked up to shore power or on generator to run the air conditioners, at least 30 amps to run one. 50 is best. Are you plugged in?
You don't need the slides out to run the air conditioners, lots of people run their generator going down the road to run an air conditioner if it's hot and the dash air won't keep up.

My back up and side cameras are part of the aladdin system. On the screen you have either motor functions or cameras, you can toggle back and forth.
My water pump switch is on the hallway wall with the tank and battery monitors, slide controls, and inverter remote panel. There should be one in your wet bay too I think.

Just bought a 40' Rambler by Monaco and can't figure out how to start the air conditioners. There is no power to the panel that controls the air conditioners and turning on the power switch does nothing. I also cannot figure out how to turn on the back up camera and the water pump. The batteries are turned on. Do I need to have the 4 slides all the way out before the air conditioner control gets power.
Just a guess. Any direction someone has sure would be appreciated.
We have a 05 monaco diplomat , any questions feel free to message us at [email protected] , we will be glad to help if we can , thanks

Latest resources

Back