Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins 500HP
TOW/TOAD
22 foot car hauler
Fulltimer
No
Hi all, I’m new to the forum and looking for help. I recently bought a 2008 Eagle 45H and getting it ready for the required provincial inspection so I can register it/ get license plates. I have all the normal manuals supplied with the unit, but they do not have electrical drawings or fuse box diagrams with fuse locations. The hazard flashers are not working and the headlights do not operate on high beam and those are inspection items that must work properly to pass inspection. Does anyone know where I can get the drawings, or better yet know the location of the flasher and fuse locations. I’ve found 4 different fuse box locations and hoping I don’t have to pull everyone of the fuses to check for one that has failed.
Regards
Stan

Hi all, I’m new to the forum and looking for help. I recently bought a 2008 Eagle 45H and getting it ready for the required provincial inspection so I can register it/ get license plates. I have all the normal manuals supplied with the unit, but they do not have electrical drawings or fuse box diagrams with fuse locations. The hazard flashers are not working and the headlights do not operate on high beam and those are inspection items that must work properly to pass inspection. Does anyone know where I can get the drawings, or better yet know the location of the flasher and fuse locations. I’ve found 4 different fuse box locations and hoping I don’t have to pull everyone of the fuses to check for one that has failed.
Regards
Stan

REV Group is who you need to request these documents from. They don't publish them openly. American Coach | Contact Us

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back