Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

MagnoFarms

RVF Newbee
I have searched and cannot find the rear tail light clear reverse lens replacements. I heard there may be a source in the UK. Do RV salvage/junk yards exist for these rigs? I know most parts are interchangeable but some aren't. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20230422_145809.jpg
    20230422_145809.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Look for a DOT number on the lens and post a pic of it. @Neal can tell you how to identify it.

Thanks. I will get the DOT number tomorrow. This is a reference pic of the lens needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_213111_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_213111_Chrome.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks. I will get the DOT number tomorrow. This is a reference pic of the lens needed.
I had the same dilemma with my 92 Pace Arrow . I needed a tail light lense I looked to every Motorhome parts outlets I could find . They were scarce and expensive as all get out.
After looking at the small print on the old lense to my surprise I found Ford part numbers and DOT numbers. Come to find out the lenses were from a 89-93 Fox body Mustang .

Went on line put in Fox Body Mustang and found hundreds of them . I paid less than $100.00 for two R and L .

My headlights are from a 1990 Ford F-250 . Bought them as well . So look at the small numbers on the lense. ☝

My headlight assemblies are Dodge Nitro (whatever that is), my tailights are ’07 - ‘09 Dodge Ram.

My headlight assemblies are Dodge Nitro (whatever that is), my tailights are ’07 - ‘09 Dodge Ram.
The Dodge Nitro was essentially the Jeep Liberty with the Dodge badge.

Latest resources

Back