• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2013 Elegant Lady

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Jireh Financial maybe you can help our poor deprived young @Jim?? Those keys are waiting to be handed over. @Jim we've got you covered. A 236 year loan is on the way.
Hey, I did not know those were available.🤔 Maybe I can upgrade after all. Hey that works out to just a little more than my current monthly payment, Sign me up. I will take it.🤣

Hey, I did not know those were available.🤔 Maybe I can upgrade after all. Hey that works out to just a little more than my current monthly payment, Sign me up. I will take it.🤣
Ah yes. The magic of amortization and compounding interest can make just about anything happen - especially those things you can’t and don’t want to imagine!

My puny Dutch Star is lookin mighty fine!
A8208964-3543-459B-ABDB-EFC1D9C2A862.jpeg

I could only speculate as the price isn't listed. But if I had to guess, I'd say $2,750,000.00. But that's just a guess, based on looking at others that were similar. I might be so far out in left field that it's not even funny. But even if I was $2mm off, it would still be out of my league. :)
Out of my league too.

I see on RV Trader that 2011 Models are running $700k-$900k.

Amazing machines.

Some day when I grow up, maybe I can just see the inside of one of these, or just hold the key ring.

Latest resources

Back