Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

thomasmundell

RVF Newbee
My local dealer, Bretz Motor Home Service in Nampa ID (near Boise) can not find a motor for my retractable steps.
Mine needs to be replaced and it's going on 6 weeks. Any ideas?

I find that hard to believe. I found a new motor for a 2011 I had in 1 day on Amazon. Get the part # and do a search for one.

I found mine (2013 Phaeton) on Amazon for 98.00 NOVOPARTS 300-1406 RV Entry Step Motor 369506 1820124 I had to do a little checking, as the original only showed NOvopart 1406 but the new one, I received in a couple of days, fit fine and was easy to change

I find that hard to believe. I found a new motor for a 2011 I had in 1 day on Amazon. Get the part # and do a search for one.

Thanks for the input. I've contacted the dealer asked for the part number and hopefully they will get it handled or I'll find the part myself.

I found the part number on a sticker right on the step motor, the tag was visible without having to remove the motor or call Tiffin, they can tell you the part ##

Call Tiffin and get the part number from them

Latest resources

Back