Chassis
F53
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Can anyone with an Open Road school me on how ro get the DVD player to show up on my TVs? 2018 32sa is my model. I checked the splitters in the closet box. Everything is lit up and the fan is running. TVs are saying "no signal/input". Surround sound is working, but that's it. Stumped. Thank you!

Have you checked the input menu on the TV?

Have you checked the input menu on the TV?
Yes. I've tried all inputs just in case they were hooked up to something other than dvd/blue ray.

Locate in your audio closet where your HDMI cables hook to your items. We have a blu ray DVD that we unplugged and attached a Roku component to. On the smart TV we assigned it to play on HDMI 1. A good resource for us was “Nick” in audio at Red Bay Tiffin. Good luck! Now we are trying to figure out how to play different shows on each TV. Such a learning curve!

Update. On our last trip to Missoula, we were using the available on air TV signal. I was messing around in the RV today, and decided to try the DVD/Blue Ray again. Turned on the switch in the closet, put a DVD in the player, and programmed the TV to Blue Ray setting. Everything works! Not sure if the switch behind the TV was on cable instead of antenna the last time I tried it. But it works with that switch on antenna. Thank you all for the replies.

Latest resources

Back