Coachmen
RV Model
Freedom Express 192RBS
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2018 Dodge POWER WAGON TOW
Fulltimer
No
We get to pick her up Saturday! I wanted to share this video. This is the video that literally sold me on this rig. It's small (compared to some of y'alls rigs lol), but is way bigger than what we have been camping in. (This is not my video or my dealership's video, it's just a random video I found on the web)

I can't wait for there to be more Coachmen people in the group!

83015285_3267860826564456_2890302893292781568_o.jpg

Looks like a nicely equipped RV. LadyDi and I have "camped" for much of our lives, first as kids and then as adults. We've had everything from small tents (plus pickup campers, travel trailers, 5th wheels, Class C motorhomes) to Class A motorhomes. All provided us with great experiences over the years. Sure hope you enjoy your new RV as much as we've enjoyed all of ours.

TJ

Looks like a nicely equipped RV. LadyDi and I have "camped" for much of our lives, first as kids and then as adults. We've had everything from small tents (plus pickup campers, travel trailers, 5th wheels, Class C motorhomes) to Class A motorhomes. All provided us with great experiences over the years. Sure hope you enjoy your new RV as much as we've enjoyed all of ours.

TJ

Thanks so much! We started with tent camping and backpacking, then we got a tent for the back of our truck, then the little Jayco we just traded in, to the Coachmen. :) I hope we keep the Coachmen for many years. One day, we might get a motorhome, but for now the trailer makes us happy lol. My husband is on a constant mission to figure out a way to haul his boat with the trailer, though lol.

I had a Coachmen Class A gasser. It was a great coach with very few problems.

I had a Coachmen Class A gasser. It was a great coach with very few problems.

They seem to be really well built. Haven't had a chance to check out any of their Class A's though. :)

Latest resources

Back