Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
If I was betting I'd say this event would not happen but I checked this morning and it IS still on. They do have a bold COVID warning on the web site. I hope for those going that the show will go on. Be sure to keep an eye on the web site. For those going feel free to chime in below and let others know you'll be there.

Planning on attending with the NKK group. Have attended before but just a day.

I've been there with the NKK rally the past 3 years - skipping this year, not worth the risk of exposure - our $.02

We’re registered with the Newmar group. We’re watching, and will make a decision at some point.

We’ve been trying for a few years to get there, so if it happens and we attend, we’ll look forward to seeing others there!

We're registered and still planning on attending! Unless there become other circumstances which will preclude it!
Appears it's a sell out again this year, but there may be a few folks that change their mind!

Nope. Not this year...

Most shows are cancelled as bigger corporations travel policy forbids travel-so when the sponsors can’t go, the event is over. I’ve seen similar situations where they wait until the last minute to cancel, I’d bet this one will not go on.

We haven't gone for a couple of years but we will this year. There are two things that I enjoy about the show. Seeing any new floor plans that have come out and counting how many folks in their 70's are pushing around baby buggies with dogs in them.

It should be a little less crowded I'm guessing.

Thus far, it seems that NKK has done a good job of protecting attendees, with social distancing, sanitizing areas, etc.
Going to go into the show area, & will report back on what we see! BE SAFE!

Latest resources

Back