Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

rphicks

RVF Newbee
Does anyone have or know someone that has purchased a 2021 Jayco Flight SLX 154BH travel training? Looking for a small trailer like this, that does not cost a mint. Have been shopping around and the price are all over the place. Have received quotes from Maryland and Pennsylvania dealers. I would rather buy one that is slightly used.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to RVF, @rphicks; glad to have you here with us. Can't help you with finding a trailer, but in today's tight RV market you might be just as well off buying a brand new one with a warranty. Late-model pre-owned RVs are frequently selling for almost the same price as new ones.

TJ

Last edited:
Welcome to RVF, @rphicks; glad to have you here with us. Can't help you with finding a trailer, but in today's tight RV market you might be just as well off buying a brand new one with a warranty. Late-model pre-owned RVs are frequently selling for most the same price as new ones.

TJ
Thank you very much for your reply TJ. My wife and daughter are equestrians, so I purchased a very nice horse used horse trailer at a reasonable price. In searching for a small travel trailer, I seems much more challenging to find the unit I like and purchasing it from a reputable dealer. I greatly appreciate your advice.

TJ&LadyDi make a good point-with the shutdown of RV production, due to Covid, the price on new/used sky-rocketed. Our local RV dealerships yard up until mid-December looked like a empty parking lot--I do know here in Texas the 'inventory' is rising on new models as production was opened back up. I do know the largest RV dealership outside DFW(400+ RV's average inventory) was selling 14-20rvs per day back in the summer when Texas opened back up. As the inventory has 'increased' the price hasn't stabilized but with the cold temps if your patient you maybe able to find one to your liking. it tooks us months-but just stumbled upon a couple getting out of the RV business.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back