Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

littlenuker

RVF Newbee
Hi all, just picked up a used x17z, very new to this all.

I was wondering if anyone else with 2020 or 2021 x17z is missing factory noted features? I do not have the inverter loop and support said they confirmed it was a removed option from the lineup.. seems odd that its on the hybrid required customer value package and its listed as a standard feature in all documents..

Thanks, and nice to meet everyone

Welcome to the forum!

'specifications subject to change'. It's sadly not uncommon to have a lot of variance vs. specs, I had a trailer where the black holding tank was less than 1/2 the size the spec sheet claimed.

Welcome to the forum!

'specifications subject to change'. It's sadly not uncommon to have a lot of variance vs. specs, I had a trailer where the black holding tank was less than 1/2 the size the spec sheet claimed.
Dang.. that is annoying..I also found mine is missing a main room vent fan that must have been a mid production line change as its in other people's 2021 model..

Welcome to the world of recreational vehicles ;-).

That said, these problems are fixable.

I wouldn't worry much about a missing vent fan.. the brochures says "power roof vent" which means it would have likely been complete junk. Nothing like a 3" fan on a puny 12v motor in a 15" opening to move zero air.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the world of recreational vehicles ;-).

That said, these problems are fixable.

I wouldn't worry much about a missing vent fan.. the brochures says "power roof vent" which means it would have likely been complete junk. Nothing like a 3" fan on a puny 12v motor in a 15" opening to move zero air.
Very good point! Its also one less leak risk. I feel I got a good deal, so I cant complain much.. Overall all things seem to function, cant wait to take it out

Latest resources

Back