• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2022 Newmar Lineup

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
X2. Nothing to write home about. I wonder what the price increase is.

There is mention of a new dual loop Chinook hydronic heater. This is still an OASIS but I don't know the details of it. It seems to have been used in the New Aire since 2019.

ITR’s website only lists single loop chinook?

And they finally replaced the Rand McNally navigation.....but keep the xite product. :unsure:

Got rid of the blu ray. If anyone buying a ‘22 wants one, I have a brand new one off a ‘21 I’ll get go cheap. :LOL:

Maybe I'm getting too old; but this is the most "BLAH" looking lineup of coaches! Very disappointed!

Interesting to hear what others may think!

How many others are more happy with what they have, than the upcoming '22 model year lineup??:unsure:

I think we have to put in perspective for buyers it's what they are coming from to what they are going to and compare and contrast those differences. 2020/2021 to 2022 is probably minimal, and makes those year owners happy. But from 2015/2016 etc. to a 2022 is a significant improvement.

As people gain access to build sheets feel free to post them to the Resources area with a category for this:

As this is a broad category please title them accordingly such as 2022 Newmar [Coach Type] Build Sheet

I think we have to put in perspective for buyers it's what they are coming from to what they are going to and compare and contrast those differences. 2020/2021 to 2022 is probably minimal, and makes those year owners happy. But from 2015/2016 etc. to a 2022 is a significant improvement.
Very valid! I can't get over some of the "new" exterior colors. Were it me, I would be cheering the "special paint" option!??

There is mention of a new dual loop Chinook hydronic heater. This is still an OASIS but I don't know the details of it. It seems to have been used in the New Aire since 2019.
Evidently this is the system used in DS bunk bed models as they have 2 full baths.

Latest resources

Back