• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

2022 CP35 Polodog

RVF Regular
Hello

The closet lights are remaining ON in our close, can't locate a switch and master lights all OFF except closet.

Any ideas for shutting off?

Thanks

Look on the light base itself, on mine there is a switch to turn the light on or off. When turned on, they come on automatically with a sensor. But if running the air or heat at night some times they come on by themselves. I think power fluctuations sets them off, but that is just a wild guess. The switch turns them off all together.
HH

Last edited:
Look on the light base itself, on mine there is a switch to turn the light on or off. When turned on, they come on automatically with a sensor. But if running the air or heat at night some toms they come on by themselves. I think power fluctuations sets them off, but that is just a wild guess. The switch turns them off all together.
HH
Thanks, light base, where specifically?

The closet lights are mounted to the ceiling like on a little plate. It's hard to see but there is a switch on that plate. Run your fingers over the plate until you feel the switch. Turn them off. When they turn on by movement of the closet doors they should stay on for like three minutes then turn off by themselves.

Jim P.

Thanks, the ceiling lights are just pucks with no visible switch and nothing on lighted closet bar. I appreciate the response, thinking switch is missing or I'm going crazy.

Thanks again

Latest resources

Back