Chassis
Ford F-53, 26,000GVWR
Engine
Ford V-10
TOW/TOAD
2017 Gmc Terrain & 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR-2
Fulltimer
No
Well, I guess we will get a taste of full-timing while waiting for our Florida house to be completed.
Arrived here at Cozy Acres Monday, & will be here until the 16th. Then off to Ocean Grove in St. Augustine until mid November!
So this will be the longest period we've been living in our Newmar. It has been an easy adjustment this far!
The DW will have her taste of a long "RV Trip"; so we shall find out if she can handle longer periods on the road! I hope so!! And that she enjoys it!
And I'm sure you "TRUE" full-timers are reading this and laughing, but for her it's a big step!
After we get settled in the new house, I'm hopeful that we can take a real journey, maybe two-three months! Come home for a month or so, & back on the road again!
She will always want a "S&B Home" to return to; thus the new Florida house....
So this is two new journeys all tied together!
Gonna be interesting! :unsure::cool:;)

Hopefully she will enjoy and you can have the best of both world.

Well, I guess we will get a taste of full-timing while waiting for our Florida house to be completed.
Arrived here at Cozy Acres Monday, & will be here until the 16th. Then off to Ocean Grove in St. Augustine until mid November!
So this will be the longest period we've been living in our Newmar. It has been an easy adjustment this far!
The DW will have her taste of a long "RV Trip"; so we shall find out if she can handle longer periods on the road! I hope so!! And that she enjoys it!
And I'm sure you "TRUE" full-timers are reading this and laughing, but for her it's a big step!
After we get settled in the new house, I'm hopeful that we can take a real journey, maybe two-three months! Come home for a month or so, & back on the road again!
She will always want a "S&B Home" to return to; thus the new Florida house....
So this is two new journeys all tied together!
Gonna be interesting! :unsure::cool:;)
When I started full timing on my boat one of the old timers told me to give it a year. In that time you will love it, hate it, and any shade of gray. But at the end of the year you can average your emotions.

A couple of times I would have forgot the idea over that first year, but after averaging, I found the quiet solitude something to cherish. and the bad just fleeting moments in a year of joy.

Latest resources

Back