Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dalep

RVF Newbee
Hello , I need a little advice. How hard is to change a Coleman duct ac to a ducted Dometic Brisk II. What all will I need to convert other then the Dometic roof air and the inside panel? Any help would be great. Thanks Dale

I just replaced my Coleman mach. After much research I stuck with the Coleman because of the high cost of converting to a different brand requiring tear out and replacement of their parts. I have tested my new Mach 15 in 99 degree direct sunlight and it works great in my 33 foot TT.

I just replaced my Coleman mach. After much research I stuck with the Coleman because of the high cost of converting to a different brand requiring tear out and replacement of their parts. I have tested my new Mach 15 in 99 degree direct sunlight and it works great in my 33 foot TT.
Thank you very much. I was thinking the same thing. I did want to get it torn out and not be able to put it back.

Also Im not sure why Dometic seems like the answer but I just had to replace a Dometic heat pump on my 6 year old coach. Almost $1800 for something that should have lasted years longer.

Latest resources

Back