• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Adventurer 37F

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Pointers? Yep, enjoy your rig and have fun! That's what RVing is all about. Glad to have you here with is, ScottyP.

TJ

Just purchased a 2014 37F. Any pointers on RV?

Congratulations on your new coach.

I don’t have any pointers right now, but as questions arise, post them here and I’m sure folks will try to respond as best er can.

When we bought our 2016 37F, the first thing I noticed was the lack of manuals. The coach operators manual was there in the bag, just not much else. So, I started looking for electronic PDF copies of everything. I mean, even the tilt bed has a manual! I needed the bed manual to fix it (had to hit the reset button underneath the bed to get it to move!) and found out the bed needed to be calibrated to the full up position and the full down position to work correctly. The little things you learn! So, I have collected copies of virtually everything and placed them on my iCloud so I can access them from iPad, iPhone, and PC.

Another good thing to do is start an inventory of all your appliances, electronics, etc to include model number, serial number, date of manufacture. I keep everything on a Word document on the iCloud too. Just in case I needed to know the model and serial number of something to order a part...say the water filter for the residential fridge. Do the work now to gather this info and your life is so easy later!

Just my 2 cents......enjoy your coach!

Latest resources

Back