Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm curious about these air fryers. Any recommendations? Experience? Good/Bad? Needed or not? Like it? Talk me in or out of it....GO

Looking at this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VLKMMJ5/?tag=rvf01-20

af.png

Now what fun is that? I have my new food truck stacker ordered :)

Thank you LadyDi - I'll research

We LOVE the air fryer! I bought one for the house, used it out on the screened in porch and decided it would be great for the Rig. We have a Phillips, which is one of the first and better rated way back when. Now I'm aiming for the Cuisinart unit which looks like a toaster oven. You can cook a pizza in it or fish or chicken or buns or anything you can bake or fry! They are AWESOM! I just cooked chicken thighs tonight ( out at a CG) and they cooked up juicy and delicious in 12 minutes!

No matter which one you go with, try to make wings!! I have started those...baking powder is the secret to crispy wings! ??

@Tip&Tina can you provide a link to the one you have your eyes on? Curious what an experienced Air Fryer'er is choosing.

Hey Neal, this one at Costco online, is very similar to the one I’m trying to get my husband to agree to purchase.

Our local Costco has one (Cuisinsart) that has high marks and will allow me to cook more things, flatter. Once you start this and realize what you can do, so quickly, cleanly, it makes you want to cook more...whether thats good or bad. Wings are not healthy. There, I said it!! ? Husband wants them once a week...??‍♀️

Latest resources

Back