• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Air Fryer

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Saundra used the air fryer but not much. With her gone I ditched the air fryer, the microwave! Cook and heat up one pot meals, for this I use a rice cooker.

I like to know what's in the food I eat, so have quit eating out. My desire for leftover fries? Well I would rather have baked.

Oven? A must have, but would rather use the pellet grill, a little smoke taste in the baked goods go a long way to delicacy.

One burner? Really? Give me a real Appliance, or that is just another reason to buy something as old as this rant made me sound !!!

Question for the group: How often do you use your range oven (or even at all)? A couple of years ago we looked at buying a new coach. We noticed many came with just a one burner stove and no oven. We questioned a couple of sales reps and they implied that most use the convection oven that is part of the Microwave or ate out. I guess we are odd. We use ours quite a bit especially when traveling long days spring and fall returning from to and from the warm weather. We stick a casserole in and it's ready for when we stop for the day. Love it. So glad we kept our coach.

Darrell
I use the stove top a lot, but I don’t use the oven enough to figure out the temp variances and it’s a PITA to light.
I’d just rather not have it.

Latest resources

Back