Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
I finally succumbed. I've been talking myself out of buying one for 2 years. I don't have a place for it, as I don't like things on my counter, but OH YES, it is living on the countertop in my bedroom for now until I reorganize my closet BECAUSE I LOVE this thing. Why, oh why did I wait so long. I love roasted sweet potatoes (10 mins), juicy unbreaded chicken breasts, tenders, wings, whatever...YUM. Have a favorite recipe, hook me up please.

I don't have any experience so I can't compare air fryers, but I can say, I love the one I bought, especially the light so I can see what's going on in there. 😊

1696458102325.png

Well, we would have to find a new spot for the ice cream machine or the pasta machine that are currently in our closet 😀

The wife does miss having one though.

I finally succumbed. I've been talking myself out of buying one for 2 years. I don't have a place for it, as I don't like things on my counter, but OH YES, it is living on the countertop in my bedroom for now until I reorganize my closet BECAUSE I LOVE this thing. Why, oh why did I wait so long. I love roasted sweet potatoes (10 mins), juicy unbreaded chicken breasts, tenders, wings, whatever...YUM. Have a favorite recipe, hook me up please.

I don't have any experience so I can't compare air fryers, but I can say, I love the one I bought, especially the light so I can see what's going on in there. 😊

View attachment 21006
Rats Renee! I have resisted it also. Maybe I should put it on my Xmas wish list. Judy D

View attachment 21006
We have a small coach thus limited storage space but my wife insisted we find room for one. We did find one that would work for us. It does not sit on the counter but is just the right size to fit under one of the dinette seats. I can honestly say I'm glad we did. It does get used quite a bit too. Love the French Fries!

Darrell

I made salmon filets in the air fryer last night. I drizzled olive oil on the filets and seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. 7 minutes in the air fryer and they were tender, moist, and flaky. I did squeeze a little lemon on my filet when served.

I made salmon filets in the air fryer last night. I drizzled olive oil on the filets and seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. 7 minutes in the air fryer and they were tender, moist, and flaky. I did squeeze a little lemon on my filet when served.
What temperature did you use?

We’re considering ditching the oven and putting and air fryer in that space.

400 degrees

We’re considering ditching the oven and putting and air fryer in that space.
Question for the group: How often do you use your range oven (or even at all)? A couple of years ago we looked at buying a new coach. We noticed many came with just a one burner stove and no oven. We questioned a couple of sales reps and they implied that most use the convection oven that is part of the Microwave or ate out. I guess we are odd. We use ours quite a bit especially when traveling long days spring and fall returning from to and from the warm weather. We stick a casserole in and it's ready for when we stop for the day. Love it. So glad we kept our coach.

Darrell

If we have leftover french fries when eating out, we now bring them home to reheat in the air fryer. We do the same with leftover pizza. We have a Cuisinart that convection bakes, broils, toasts, and air frys. We are one stop away from home after 3 months on the road and never used the built-in micro/oven except for defrosting.

Latest resources

Back