Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Maybe related to my recent Cummins service last week where they killed all power (12V and Chassis) but a few strange trons seem to be floating around my coach recently. This morning my fantastic fan switch wouldn't respond so I hit the salesman switch for a 12V reset and that got fixed. I noticed my aisle lights (floor lighting) in the bedroom area on so I checked the switch, it was OFF. Turn that switch next to the bedroom ON and the lights go out. I'm not aware of another switch said dog may have hit but for some reason that switch seems to have gone into reverse. I tried another salesman switch reset and no change.

Anyone in a Ventana know of another switch or cause? Remedy? Guess I need to find the fuse for that light but it's not tied to the salesman switch as I turned off 12V and it still comes on.

Sounds like a bad ground....most of the most bizarre things I have seen are ground related. But would be curious.

You checked the dash location position as well? I think these are all 3 way wired.

2019 DSDP 4369 * Active Air * NHSO

Son of a beyatch!! 3 years you’d think I know these switches. Remove my certification. Damn dog!!

Found it and it was on, now it’s off. Ohyyyy!!!

Thanks!!

It is good to know that even old dogs can learn new tricks! ;) I was about to post the same suggestion, but @redbaron beat me to it. Easy mistake to make. I think your "certification" can be restored.

TJ

Latest resources

Back