Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Based on my personal experience I don't get it! I mean, their earnings should have tripled. Okay, wait a minute...never mind...

To stay on topic, my wife just called and suggested we take the MH (instead of car) to visit family. Although it's mostly ready to go all the time, there's still "stuff" to do. Oh, and about earnings, with all the talk of severely taxing our domestic corporations, you will find that earnings are down across the board. Common man...?

Based on my personal experience I don't get it! I mean, their earnings should have tripled. Okay, wait a minute...never mind...
So sad, Amazon was only able to report earnings of $4.9 BILLION for the third quarter. As the old saying goes “A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon we’ll be talking about real money!”
Get on it @Neal

Yea, can someone send me a billion $. Could put it to real good use.

It's my fault, I took my wife on three week trip and interrupted her buying patterns. Have no worries, with me back at work she will recover quickly, as will they.

Haha

I think the supply chain though has hit critical with both Apple and Amazon crushed this quarter.

Latest resources

Back