Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No

Newmar King Air $1.6 million, Foretravel $1.6 million. Which would you choose? Foretravel for me.

Neither for me. I’d look at a Prevost or Newell at that price point.

Scanning lottery tickets again, maybe something changed. That's why I keep them. BRB

New yes. Used no. Why pay for the depreciation hit when you can get a nice used Prevost or Newell. If the interior is not to your liking, remodeling the interior is a viable option and you still spend less.

Don’t forget the slush fund you will also need to maintain these on an annual basis.
Seems to me, absence of the annual pilgrimage to the mother ship would cover much of that cost!!! Just say'en!

Don’t forget the slush fund you will also need to maintain these on an annual basis.
It’s not really any worse than owning any other motorhome. In actuality the labor rate is cheaper than what you see at motorhome dealers with some at over $200/hr. Yes something really significant can be very expensive regardless of the brand or type unless you are great at fixing things yourself. A friend of mine was just at the Newmar service center a few weeks ago and dropped $19k on the annual service for his Ventana. They are all expensive.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back