Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No

Boy, he is really stretching it looking for content to put out to be this dramatic about a 35 gallon reduction on a fuel tank.

Awww shucks. I guess I won’t buy one now. Oh wait! He said million, not thousand. Huh! Way too many zeros for my neighborhood.😂

I've basically quit watching RV content on YT. Mostly, they are click bait, infomercials, or product review vids that don't tell me anything I more than I can find on the product website. And, some of the videos are so poorly produced to be cringeworthy!

I would think 1.6 million could be better spent elsewhere for a coach that doesn't have the same slides as a Baystar.

I would think 1.6 million could be better spent elsewhere for a coach that doesn't have the same slides as a Baystar.
Ah come on!!! You guys throw zeros around like they have no value!!! Oh wait! It's all monopoly fiat money.guess it really doesn't!!!

That’s exactly what I was thinking. At that price point you could move into the used and well maintained Prevost Newell category.

Slightly off topic...does Newmar post stats on sales for the year broken down by each unit? How many Dutch Stars, King Aire's, etc. sold? I'd love to see these numbers for prior and this coming year.

Honestly, I’m as much of a Newmar guy as anyone, but when you get to that price point, I’m so outta here.

Latest resources

Back