• Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
King Air, $1,600,000
Essex, $1,000,000
London Aire, $900,000
Mountain Aire, $800,000
New Aire, $600,000

2024 Newmar Dutch Star 4369. MSRP$712,261 ouch​

Andrew Steele = ClickBait... all of these RV "Influencers" are so full of unreliable and unnecessary information... yet they feel they are stars who deserve a star on the walk of fame LOL... i could name more names, but i will stop there LOL

Why doesn't he complain that the other Newmar's only hold 100 gallons?

wont get views that way.. his content is based on 3 year old coaches... they are really struggling for viewers i guess.. not sure who watches all these RV videos all the time.. and how they define themselves as experts.. lol

If Newmar increased the size of the fuel tank they probably would have sensationalized that - Newmar is stealing CCC!

Has anyone on this forum ever bought a motorhome based on the size of the fuel tank? When I purchased my Ventana I'm sure I must have asked about the fuel capacity and I guess if the answer had been a 25 gallon tank I would have walked. But whether it is 100 gallons or 150 gallons means nothing to me.

Every post about this expert is seen by Google. These web bots are AI, and no matter how you talk about the foolishness, you add to the authority of the video!

So congrats! You are makings him an authority in Google's AI eyes,and increasing his ego!!!

oh man... now we can see how some of these politicians get so popular then if thats the case LOL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back