Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BigTtravels

RVF Newbee
New member alert!!! I'm also very new to RVing. My wife woke up yesterday and said hey we only live once so let's go by a small motorhome. And today we picked up our used but great condition 36 ft Holiday Rambler. Any tips, ideas, customizations or accessories you all wanna share would be awesome!

Congrats @BigTtravels - and we were all new to RVing as well, some of us still are. Your wife made a wonderful decision and I'm sure you're going to love the travels and lifestyle. It's a ton of fun and the people are amazing. Welcome to RVForums and ask any and all questions you may have in this journey, we're all happy to help.

Welcome to RVF, @BigTtravels; glad to have you join us. Can you fill us in a little on what year coach you purchased, what kind of traveling you plan to do, etc? That would help us provide you with proper information.

TJ

It's an older 2000 Holiday Rambler Vacationer. One owner, 30k miles. We'll be traveling mainly anywhere from NC to Florida. I would like to update the interior quite a bit.

Hello!
We are also new to RV'ing, wanted to get started on a low budget, so we just purchased a 1999 Holiday Rambler Vacationer. It has a slide out, 50k miles. Total newbie, I have never even driven one! I am now at the point of trying to figure out my next steps, where to begin? I know we'll need to give the RV a good interior cleaning, maybe replace some upholstery, but overall the RV appears to be in pretty good shape. Any advice would be welcome! We plan to take short trips at first, maybe 2-3 days, then build up to longer voyages. Harvest Hosts seems like a great way to get started, many locations in our area (Pacific Northwest).
Cheers, Paul

New member alert!!! I'm also very new to RVing. My wife woke up yesterday and said hey we only live once so let's go by a small motorhome. And today we picked up our used but great condition 36 ft Holiday Rambler. Any tips, ideas, customizations or accessories you all wanna share would be awesome!
Great idea, buy before she can change her mind. man of my own heart, welcome.

Latest resources

Back