Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jackofalltr8des

RVF Regular
Hello everyone. My wife and I are living in our 2001 Holiday Rambler Endeavor on property we just bought while we build our house. We are and will be completely off grid with the exception of internet. I have set up solar, water collection/filtration and a septic tank.
Our coach is getting on in years so we have been fixing things as needed. I have replaced coach batteries and doubled the pack capacity, replaced the DC converter, ripped out carpet and put in laminate flooring, and various other improvements.
Our current is our refrigerator. We had a Norcold 1200. It finally died. We opted to get a new 12v fridge since we are living free on solar. I bought a 10cu ft Furrion 12v fridge. I modified the enclosure for the new fridge. 2nd day after install it quit. Compressor isn't running. My batteries aren't the issue as we are shoreline to a 5kw inverter with 22.5kwh battery backup for the solar. The 12v service to the fridge is 10ga. I have done troubleshooting with Furrion tech support. They are sending a new one. They say 2 to 4 weeks.
My question is, has anyone had luck with replacing the control board in these fridges?

While I cannot comment on your issue I can say, welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back