Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
TT is offering $200 off an Annual Camping Pass. If interested be sure to read the small print as TT is infamous for burying important details like multiple year commitments

We are getting a membership with the purchase of our new motor home but after looking at the reviews of the campgrounds not sure we will use it much.

Clearly their Business is suffering. Personally I’ve never been to one of the TT campgrounds.

It doesn’t seem like a good deal to me. They have so many restrictions on how far out you can make a reservation, how long you can stay, etc. They make you buy upgrades for additional zones in the country, upgrade to stay at Encore properties, upgrade to book further in advance and stay longer. We decided to get the Passport America membership. There are some restrictions on that too but it is individual property based regarding time of year, how many days they discount, etc.

This thread is not to debate TT membership, only to make folks aware of this "deal". There are circumstances that make TT membership a very economical alternative.
Again not to debate only to inform that there is a "Deal" available for Floridians.

My comments are not to "debate" whether or not the TT membership is good or bad, only to inform regarding the details of the membership and offer my opinion based on my research. People can make their own decisions whether to buy or not buy. If I am not free to post my thoughts on this, or any other thread, then I'll move on to other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back