RV Model
Reflection 28BH
RV Length
35’
TOW/TOAD
Ford F-250 Super Duty
Fulltimer
No
This humongous TT intrigues me on many levels. But when you get to this size TT, you have to ask yourself, why not a 5’er!? Any owners that can chime in on this what appears to be one of the biggest TT’s I have seen.

Price, comfort, and not having to install a fifth wheel for our first RV is what sold us on this. it is long, but we are mainly using it to bounce around on weekends for competitive sports, so not a ton of tight area. It’s well balanced and doesn’t off track too bad with proper driving. We have loved it so far. It has everything we were looking for

Price, comfort, and not having to install a fifth wheel for our first RV is what sold us on this. it is long, but we are mainly using it to bounce around on weekends for competitive sports, so not a ton of tight area. It’s well balanced and doesn’t off track too bad with proper driving. We have loved it so far. It has everything we were looking for
That is what I am thinking. The fifth wheel taking up the bed doesn’t make me happy and if properly setup with a WDH it should tow fine. Any issues you found so far or just the typical stuff you get from all RV’s?

Typical RV issues. Wired a couple things on backwards but nothing I couldn’t fix myself. Everyone we’ve had in it loves everything about it including my close friend who’s 6’7”

Latest resources

Back