Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
A follow up to a discussion on the value of an Apple Watch for RV safety. The Apple watch has a number of safety features that can keep you safe while operating an RV in the wild. The watch will call 911 if you fall and do not get up, or you need to know your location for a 911 operator, or simply get the latest weather. The "Siri" feature has been recognized as a life saver for many people in the news.

There is currently several discounts on Apple watches. The Apple 5, the latest, can be purchased from Amazon, Target or Best Buy at a reasonable discount to the Retail pricing.

https://www.amazon.com/apple-watch/s?k=apple+watch&tag=rvf01-20

Yes, I saw those; $50 off the regular price. Thanks for the encouragement. You folks have just about pushed us off the cliff. Stay tuned!

Edit: So, I'm seeing some Series 3, Series 4 and Series 5 watches out there. Other than size, how much significant other difference is there between them? Are the 3 and 4 older versions that are being discontinued?

TJ

The Apple 5 has some significant upgrades. Better battery life, always on screen, etc. I waited to buy a Apple 5 rather than the previous models. If you are going to invest in an Apple watch I'd go with the Apple 5.

Comparison https://www.apple.com/watch/compare/

Last edited:
I agree with Joe. Model 5 is way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back