Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RVThereYet?

RVF Newbee
Hi all! My wife and I bought our first RV (33ft Class A) about a year ago and have been using it primarily to go to festivals. We are about to plan our first multistate road trip and I'm wondering what apps/websites people find helpful in planning a long trip. How do you find places to stop for the night when on the road? Places to dump tanks and take on fresh water? Thanks in advance!

Hi all! My wife and I bought our first RV (33ft Class A) about a year ago and have been using it primarily to go to festivals. We are about to plan our first multistate road trip and I'm wondering what apps/websites people find helpful in planning a long trip. How do you find places to stop for the night when on the road? Places to dump tanks and take on fresh water? Thanks in advance!
I start with Google Earth to search for an area that I feel my driving should end at. You can use it's search engine to locate campgrounds or RV Parks near by. Then, I too use RV Life Reviews but also Campendium as they list dump stations and boondocking locations as well. Finally, I check Google Reviews once I have narrowed the field down.

Safe travels

Darrell

Latest resources

Back