Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Are there any high quality, small fivers?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Tami

RVF Newbee
Hi folks,
My husband and I currently have a Cedar Creek Hathaway, 34 RE. We love it, we recommend it, we’d buy it all over again, IF it was about 32’ or under. We’ve been searching, hard, but either we don’t like the floor plan or it’s a lower end as far as quality. Do you have any suggestions please? Thank you!

Can't say as I know of any, but I did have an old (2001) Sportsmen 27' for 11 years.

New Horizons: Majestic has a 32’ and 34’. Spacecraft MFG says they’ll Build from 35’ to 51’, yet they have a 32’ sample floor plan so there might be a possibility to drop down to 32’ with them as well. It doesn’t get much more upmarket in 5ers than those two.

New Horizons: Majestic has a 32’ and 34’. Spacecraft MFG says they’ll Build from 35’ to 51’, yet they have a 32’ sample floor plan so there might be a possibility to drop down to 32’ with them as well. It doesn’t get much more upmarket in 5ers than those two.I checked them out and you are right. They are beautiful!!! Way out of our price range but you certainly answered my question

Hi Tami, We have a "Grand Design, Reflection 29RS". We enjoy the state parks, forest service parks; dry camping as well as parks with hookups. We purposely bought something on the smaller end so we could get into the parks easily and have been very happy with our choice. This fifth wheel has been a pleasure to have. No major issues, great quality for the price and it's very comfortable even when we take the grandkids! All that being said; we are planning on moving up to the "Reflection 303RLS". It's still under 33'! I'm a Tami too : )

We are seriously considering upgrading our problem free 2014 Cougar 28RLS TT to a Montana 295 RL 5th wheel floor plan. Hope we have no regrets. Retired do it yourself kind of guy so minor issues in brand new RVs doesn't bother me . Its 34 ft long @ 11k lbs . Should have no issues towing with my 2015 6.4 Hemi Ram. Towing capacity 12,850 / Payload capacity 3130. I know loaded it gonna be pushing these numbers but doable. Truck has only 32,000 miles .

That's so cool that you're getting a new camper. I love your name. Lol
Thanks for the info. ?
Hi Tami, We have a "Grand Design, Reflection 29RS". We enjoy the state parks, forest service parks; dry camping as well as parks with hookups. We purposely bought something on the smaller end so we could get into the parks easily and have been very happy with our choice. This fifth wheel has been a pleasure to have. No major issues, great quality for the price and it's very comfortable even when we take the grandkids! All that being said; we are planning on moving up to the "Reflection 303RLS". It's still under 33'! I'm a Tami too : )
New camper

Latest resources

Back