RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
Been moving with the cool down now, for much of a month. However this morning was the first of the season for me,
northern.jpg

A Northern!

I actually had to pull out a blanket this morning to cover my cold bones.

I have been getting ready, you know it is bloody October, and all.
I bought and installed a maserator pump, so I can set-up skirting to keep in the heat better this year.(won't have to move the rig)
Filled all the propane bottles, filled the gas cans and flatbed tank with gas, filled the pickle barrels with water so I don't have to run for water much.
Filled the Med cabinet with D3, C, quercetin, Zinc, and NAC. You know the things that keep you from getting the flue or colds. Getting the Harbor Freight trailer ready for it's modification to a Aeroponic greenhouse for the winter and beyond.

Because I use the winter to prepare for the summer months I also am designing a change in shelving in the Cargo trailer, likely the last thing on my list.

Honestly I don't have to worry about freezing pipes and such, you know, AZ, But I did pull out the winter gear to see if any of it needs repair or replacement. I blew out the bricks on the heater for those winter mornings.

Hope all is well with you all, and your prepared for a very cold winter!!

Been moving with the cool down now, for much of a month. However this morning was the first of the season for me,
View attachment 9253

A Northern!

I actually had to pull out a blanket this morning to cover my cold bones.

I have been getting ready, you know it is bloody October, and all.
I bought and installed a maserator pump, so I can set-up skirting to keep in the heat better this year.(won't have to move the rig)
Filled all the propane bottles, filled the gas cans and flatbed tank with gas, filled the pickle barrels with water so I don't have to run for water much.
Filled the Med cabinet with D3, C, quercetin, Zinc, and NAC. You know the things that keep you from getting the flue or colds. Getting the Harbor Freight trailer ready for it's modification to a Aeroponic greenhouse for the winter and beyond.

Because I use the winter to prepare for the summer months I also am designing a change in shelving in the Cargo trailer, likely the last thing on my list.

Honestly I don't have to worry about freezing pipes and such, you know, AZ, But I did pull out the winter gear to see if any of it needs repair or replacement. I blew out the bricks on the heater for those winter mornings.

Hope all is well with you all, and your prepared for a very cold winter!!
Wow, that’s impressive. You were born a couple hundred years too late.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back