Chassis
Dynamax
Engine
Cummins 330
TOW/TOAD
Hopefully Smart Fortwo soon
Fulltimer
No
Hey everyone , new to this page just picked up our first DP a 2000 country coach allure 36 ft. And we are really excited to see what the big difference is in the motorhome vacation on the road is compaired to the bumper pull toyahauler way of things. I think im most excited to have a big fridge and have the wife be able to have her own bathroom so i dont have to pull over anymore for that and her to make sandwiches . Anyways here to learn new things and get some tips and tricks and share a little knowledge that I have learned also.

Welcome, there are a few other Country Coach owners here that may be able to help with brand related issues

Congratulations! In my opinion MH are the best for road trips. And for the most part easier to set up camp provided your wife isn’t standing just out of sight of the mirrors while guiding you back😬

we love traveling in the MH, like you mentioned, bathrooms and sandwiches without finding a rest stop/truck stop is so nice, plus like @Stuart W said easier to set up and pull away, train the wife, you'll do alright ;)

Latest resources

Back