Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Millennium Falcon

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone and brand new to Newmar but have been RV'ing for about 10 years... Live in Ohio and looking for a stay in the Arizona area for a month starting mid-February. Looking for suggestions for RV resorts. Thanks!

Hi everyone and brand new to Newmar but have been RV'ing for about 10 years... Live in Ohio and looking for a stay in the Arizona area for a month starting mid-February. Looking for suggestions for RV resorts. Thanks!
Hi, we're from Canal Winchester just south east of Columbus. Been living in Az since April'21 and love it. If your looking for the warmest weather you might want to stay around Phoenix if weather is not a concern Tucson area or further south in the Sierra Vista area is nice(we now live there). There are plenty of RV parks everywhere in Arizona. Thousand Trails, Good Sam and KOA. We have been in our RV for the last month in three parks , clear up in Cottonwood near Sedona and the Grand Canyon also In Benson and now Tombstone " gunfight at the OK coral" Hope this gives you a little insight and helps you out. Just google RV parks in a given area you find many.

AZ is one of my fav places having lived in Tucson while in the Air Force and been to about every major city exploring in my RV since including a rally to Quartzsite which is fun. I think if you draw a line down the middle, vertically such as Scottsdale and south you'll be fine on temps. Farther north can be cold and snow (Flagstaff) which is also fine, to me, and even Casa Grande can get very cold at times. It's all good, book early though.

Latest resources

Back