Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Austonia RV Resort, Del Valle (Austin), Tx.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

bpaikman

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 3436
RV Length
35 feet
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 340 hp
TOW/TOAD
2013 Subaru Crosstrek - manual, flat tow
Fulltimer
No
This still-under-development RV resort shows great promise but they are already charging $55 a night with no facilities except hook ups. You must be self-contained because there are no showers or restrooms.
We stayed here while visiting my daughter in Austin over the Christmas holidays.
The Wi-Fi is outstanding - although the park was probably 90% full we had no trouble streaming movies. There are decent restaurants nearby, and great restaurants all over Austin, 30 min or less if you go during non-rush hours.
All concrete roads, pads. No picnic tables. 100-amp hookups with water and sewer too. Walking area... eh. yeah. construction.
Lots of nice trees - country feel. Minimal highway noise.
They have great plans for the future and will turn it into it high-end resort. I saw mention of a coffee truck to come, "food trucks" are popular in Austin.
No, I'm not getting a 'cut' for this 😄. I think $55 is too expensive for hookups only - Other Austin RV parks were full, so maybe that's why.

Last edited:
I've been in Austin at various times day or night and I've never seen it when it wasn't rush hour traffic. Looks like a nice park.

Thanks for posting ... I added it to my list of places to stay/visit if in the area.

FLSteve

Sure could! Just take that road that runs by the park (Dr Scott Road, which becomes Kellam Road after it crosses Hwy 71).

This still-under-development RV resort shows great promise but they are already charging $55 a night with no facilities except hook ups. You must be self-contained because there are no showers or restrooms.
We stayed here while visiting my daughter in Austin over the Christmas holidays.
The Wi-Fi is outstanding - although the park was probably 90% full we had no trouble streaming movies. There are decent restaurants nearby, and great restaurants all over Austin, 30 min or less if you go during non-rush hours.
All concrete roads, pads. No picnic tables. 100-amp hookups with water and sewer too. Walking area... eh. yeah. construction.
Lots of nice trees - country feel. Minimal highway noise.
They have great plans for the future and will turn it into it high-end resort. I saw mention of a coffee truck to come, "food trucks" are popular in Austin.
No, I'm not getting a 'cut' for this 😄. I think $55 is too expensive for hookups only - Other Austin RV parks were full, so maybe that's why.
When u say hookups, does it include sewage?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back