Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Back again. Just got our 2005 Holiday Rambler Navigator home.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RamblerKen

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Navigator
RV Length
Chassis
Roadmaster
Engine
Cummins 500
Fulltimer
No
Not new to the RV lifestyle; as a matter of fact, we had lived in one for 5 years. Sold that one and since have not been able to live without one. Endeavor Country Coach, Winnebago, Monaco, and now Holiday Rambler Monaco. Sold the Country Coach (for a profit) a year ago and said it would be our last. That didn't last. Thought I was too old then, but I talked myself out of that. Closer to 100 than to 50 is my new midlife thought. I've fixed up my older units and enjoy the projects and what turns out to be worth doing. This unit had about $80,000 options on it, so it scares me that I'll not be able to fix or find replacements for some of them. Picked it up in Oregon and drove it 2000 miles back home to Texas. It's a dream to drive and no problems keeping up with traffic.

Here it is August and we sit in our Navigator at the greatest Resprt rv Park located near Traverse City, Michigan. No problems with the coach. It's all I'd hoped for and more. Still worry about keeping it updated but wouldn't change what I have. I do have an issue to ask about. I have an all-electric version which has no propane and an additional 4 batteries. It also has a larger Inverter. It has a battery isolator that buzzes every couple of minutes as it switches legs of power and battery charge. Suspect bad batteries but thought I'd see what else might be an issue.

20230827_170634.jpg

Retreat the heat of Texas here.

Latest resources

Back