Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Our little town had a "Back the Blue" walk to honor the guys that work so hard to keep things safe around here. And what a great turnout! First came the Jeeps, then the bikes, then hundreds of townspeople. Flags, homemade posters cheering and strangely enough, not one statue was torn down, not one building vandalized, and no teargas anywhere.

We must have done it wrong.

back the blue 1.jpg

back the blue 3.jpg

1595704561352.jpeg

back the blue 5.jpg

back the blue 6.jpg

back the blue 7.jpg

back the blue 8.jpg

back the blue 9.jpg

back the blue 10.jpg

back the blue 11.jpg

No, you did it right! Our grandson is a police officer and our son is a former state trooper. I spent some time with a federal law enforcement agency in my younger years. We have great respect for the LE family and appreciate the support. I do hope the "defund the police" folks never have the experience of needing help and finding none available. It will be an eye-opener to be sure.

TJ

Awesome!
More cities & towns, as well as States, need to support those that "Protect & Serve"!?

This young man is Madison Cawthorn, who is a Republican running for Congress in North Carolina! What a great guy, overcoming challenges and moving forward with his life. A great example for us all.

back-the-blue-7-jpg.2761

Glad to hear of the support shown by your community. Looks like a great turnout and can be inspiration to us all.

Excellent!

Thanks for sharing that! As of today 164 American police officers have died as a result of the covid-19. It has been an extremely difficult time not only for the men and women who wear blue but for their families as well. Even though some of our major cities seem to have turned their back on the thin blue line, I pray that most of the nation will come out and support the people who risk their lives each and every day to protect others.

Latest resources

Back