Russellvh
RVF Supporter
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2021
- Messages
- 504
- Location
- Home based out of the Colony, Texas
- RV Year
- 2022
- RV Make
- Forest River
- RV Model
- Wildcat Fifth-wheel
- RV Length
- 36.5
- TOW/TOAD
- 2019 Ford F-250.
- Fulltimer
- Yes
Well it started about a month ago. Radiator on my F250 totally blew out. Down hill from there. An original trailer wheel developed a small leak. Replaced it with a generic wheel until I could find new wheel and time to get it delivered. A short time later we had a flat, on a different wheel, it sliced a Propane line. Then a bracket broke on a leaf spring. Next the Lippert stabilizer quit working. Control panel showed “Communication error. Check power”. (Tracked all lines never did figure out what happened. It just started while checking lines. Obviously something loose). Now see picks of next.


Got it sealed up so I can tow it to repair location. Already about $6,000.00 in the hole. Maybe I’ll get lucky and insurance may cover. $1,000.00 deductible.


Got it sealed up so I can tow it to repair location. Already about $6,000.00 in the hole. Maybe I’ll get lucky and insurance may cover. $1,000.00 deductible.