Micro Lite by Flagstaff
RV Length
Chassis
?
TOW/TOAD
F150?
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi… Just wondering if anyone has any property or knows of any property or knows of any people that have property that need the place maintained grass mowed plants watered, take the trash out, wash windows, just about anything to be able to swap a stay…?

I little about my situation.. I’m looking for land to purchase somewhere with a mild climate, so this would be perfect..I’m a single female with a small dog.. looking for a place to stay! Looking on the east coast from North Carolina down to Florida. I’m willing to work, or just keep an eye on the property.

! Now..! If you Have a place that is not where I’m at.. please tell me about it.. if you need someone reliable to tend or watch a property… I’d love to see where in this beautiful country of ours you might need me! This is a Win-Win!! Please reach out so we can talk! I’m a well spoken, well dressed (for an RV’r) 😁. And you won’t be let down if you give me a shot!

I’m in the process of selling my house, renting it now, but don’t have cash flow to continue as I would like.

Speaking of selling… If you or someone you know is selling a house that they aren’t near.. I can show it, make sure it stays show ready.. like I said, I can mow the lawn, etc.. tell me what you need! I’m pretty handy after having an rv!! lol right now I’m fixing the pipe behind my toilet, I replaced the water module on my thetford toilet if anyone needs help.. 😁👍🐾🐕🌊

I would sincerely appreciate any and all consideration and would love to chat!
Not sure if it is wise to put my phone number.. but here it goes.. 619-665-5655.. I’m really in need to figure this out! Thank you kindly! Danni G

Hi… Just wondering if anyone has any property or knows of any property or knows of any people that have property that need the place maintained grass mowed plants watered, take the trash out, wash windows, just about anything to be able to swap a stay…?

I little about my situation.. I’m looking for land to purchase somewhere with a mild climate, so this would be perfect..I’m a single female with a small dog.. looking for a place to stay! Looking on the east coast from North Carolina down to Florida. I’m willing to work, or just keep an eye on the property.

! Now..! If you Have a place that is not where I’m at.. please tell me about it.. if you need someone reliable to tend or watch a property… I’d love to see where in this beautiful country of ours you might need me! This is a Win-Win!! Please reach out so we can talk! I’m a well spoken, well dressed (for an RV’r) 😁. And you won’t be let down if you give me a shot!

I’m in the process of selling my house, renting it now, but don’t have cash flow to continue as I would like.

Speaking of selling… If you or someone you know is selling a house that they aren’t near.. I can show it, make sure it stays show ready.. like I said, I can mow the lawn, etc.. tell me what you need! I’m pretty handy after having an rv!! lol right now I’m fixing the pipe behind my toilet, I replaced the water module on my thetford toilet if anyone needs help.. 😁👍🐾🐕🌊

I would sincerely appreciate any and all consideration and would love to chat!
Not sure if it is wise to put my phone number.. but here it goes.. 619-665-5655.. I’m really in need to figure this out! Thank you kindly! Danni G
Hi. I'm new to this site. After reading your post I wonder how everything has worked out for you. I hope very well and that you are in great spirit and health.

Latest resources

Back