Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Voyageurs

RVF Expert
Woohoo. Snagged a site at Bear Creek provincial park in BC for a few days. Nice park. Right on Okanagan lake. We didn’t get right on the lake but we can see it thru the trees. Great park. Great hosts. And we managed to get a 30 amp site so we are topping up the tesla before bedtime. Great post de-winterization shake out.

In canadian funds. 147.90 including tax for three nights. No water or sewer on the site but 30 amp power which for us is a luxury on a provincial park site. Maybe 15 minutes from Kelowna although we didn’t come from that direction so not sure.

Happy camping all.

B638E776-C448-4725-B7A2-E3198F55E610.jpeg

80EFF7EF-6D11-4910-AA54-7A64E4A79AA2.jpeg

FE6B7F47-34C9-4ECC-9618-90A31EB8F93B.jpeg

Looks like a nice spot on Okanagan. We’ll be taking our trailer that way soon enough. We have friends in Penticton, but they don’t have room for trailer parking.

Come to think of it, the husband of that family works for BC Parks. I bet he’d give me the lowdown on places to stay. 😜

Nice looking park. Enjoy those 3 days.

Looks nice but $50 a night feels high to me for a site with only power even though I know it isn't these days.

Looks nice but $50 a night feels high to me for a site with only power even though I know it isn't these days.
Yah I hear ya. It seems most provincial sites are 24 to 32 bucks. But this one is right on Okanagan lake in the heart of wine country. They could probably ask double and get it. 😂😱

Latest resources

Back