Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

StBernard

RVF Newbee
WE HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2019 CANYON STAR 3927(TOY HAULER). THE BED IS NOT AN INCLINING BED SO WHEN SLIDEOUT IS NOT OUT THERE IS RESTRICTED ACCESS TO GARAGE(CRAWL OVER BED OR ENTER FROM OUTSIDE). SPOKE TO NEWMAR REP. AND THEY CANNOT INSTALL AN INCLINING BED AT THIS TIME. HAS ANYONE ELSE DEALT WITH THIS?

For what it's worth, we can't get into our rear main/master bathroom when the slides are closed w/o having to crawl over the bed.

For what it's worth, we can't get into our rear main/master bathroom when the slides are closed w/o having to crawl over the bed.
same with our unit

Look at the advantages!!! Crawling around like a kid could keep you young

Look at the advantages!!! Crawling around like a kid could keep you young
Kevin..... I'm not complaining and we have crawled over it a few times

Kevin..... I'm not complaining and we have crawled over it a few times
I didn't say you were! My first image was kids on a jungle Jim.

Crawling across the bed in our "Canyon Star", keeps us "young at heart";)
Even though I just had a hip replacement 2 months ago!
Happily, the half-bath keeps us from having to utilize the "bed exercise" very often!:D

You should have bought a Newell, they have inclining beds.

WE HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2019 CANYON STAR 3927(TOY HAULER). THE BED IS NOT AN INCLINING BED SO WHEN SLIDEOUT IS NOT OUT THERE IS RESTRICTED ACCESS TO GARAGE(CRAWL OVER BED OR ENTER FROM OUTSIDE). SPOKE TO NEWMAR REP. AND THEY CANNOT INSTALL AN INCLINING BED AT THIS TIME. HAS ANYONE ELSE DEALT WITH THIS?
@StBernard We have a DutchStar and as others have stated if we want to get to the rear bath with the slides in it's crawl over the bed time. However it appears there is at least one company with a potential solution.

Latest resources

Back