• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Spektre

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone

This is Spektre we are 'Newbies' and working through the glitches as I am sure everyone has encountered on their maiden voyage. Upon retirement, we have purchased the Class A, Forest River, Berkshire XL 40E as the size and layout suited our family.

After two weeks in our brand new Coach, we have now been without hot water for 5 days. We have called countless companies, and, of course we contacted Forrest River for help, who sent a tech who promptly told us, (after waiting all day on his arrival) that he did not work on Aqua Hot. We had given all the information to FR on our call including (as they asked) the weight of the RV. We are now awaiting another company who says they do work on Aqua Hot, as we speak, but I am not holding my breath.

Faith is lost that the back up promised from FR will ever be sufficient in enabling us to relax and enjoy our RV on a long term basis and it is probably more efficient for us to turn to our fellow RV'ers for advice.

By no means do we expect there not to be glitches along the way with such a vehicle, but this situation has led me to wonder if there is a site anywhere where RV owners could post their possitive encounters with mobile techs etc with area and contact info for other RV owners to contact when in that area as needed to save time when hiccups occure thus enabling a more enjoyable trip. Who knows, this may be the place.

Anyway, it is good to make connect as we continue our Journey through Texas, wishing everyone a Great Day!

Welcome from Texas

Welcome. Sorry to hear of your problems. New rig more often than not come with issues.
Check out rvservicereviews.com

I wish more people would make submissions. It has great potential, if people would use it.

Welcome from Dallas Georgia

Welcome from Georgia!

I would recommend YouTube videos. I bet you'll find one about this exact problem.

Latest resources

Back