Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dan_Frisbie

RVF VIP
We seem to take our dogs with us more often. They like it and have adapted well to the smaller space, but often we have no choice but to leave them for a while (we’re motorcyclists, too).
Having seen Waggle, I’m not too keen on paying for an app that is of no use to me a majority of the time ($15 for the app).
What else is out there?

Attachments

• 20240706_120515.jpeg
    20240706_120515.jpeg
    871.7 KB · Views: 4
we use a Ring camera, works well, alerts your phone for movements in the Bus

edit, we travel 6-7 months of the year, the dogs love it

I use 2 x Blink Mini cameras in my coach. One is over the driver's seat in the AV box looking aft, another one is on top of the dinette window trim looking towards the door. It's both for pet monitoring and also security.

blink-mini.png

How do y'all monitor temperature inside the rig?
we use a Ring camera, works well, alerts your phone for movements in the Bus

edit, we travel 6-7 months of the year, the dogs love it

I use 2 x Blink Mini cameras in my coach. One is over the driver's seat in the AV box looking aft, another one is on top of the dinette window trim looking towards the door. It's both for pet monitoring and also security.

We run the AC/heat while away, Oasis heat is pretty simple, the AGS kicks the AC on if we lose power and temp gets over 75, plus I put a temp monitor within ring view

We seem to take our dogs with us more often. They like it and have adapted well to the smaller space, but often we have no choice but to leave them for a while (we’re motorcyclists, too).
Having seen Waggle, I’m not too keen on paying for an app that is of no use to me a majority of the time ($15 for the app).
What else is out there?
Beautiful dogs

We use Logitech cameras. Had them in the S&B to monitor - connect to Apple TV box and use iCloud for storage - no subscription needed.

Also have setup for alerts on movement, etc. and audio (two way).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back